Being a parent you are always concerned about the diet and health of your baby. Today, we will talk about a common fruit “Banana” and how to make banana puree for baby. Banana is mainly famous for its sweetness and potassium richness. You can’t directly feed your baby the whole banana. So, the puree is a better idea.
Recipe To Make Banana Puree:
Like avocados or pears, bananas are easy for babies to intake. If you tried a lot of fruit’s purees and veggies but still didn’t find the best puree for your baby then banana is the ideal one for your baby for some solid reasons. You can start serving banana puree to your baby when he is 4 months or a little more. Some consider that 6 month age is the ideal time for serving purees and other veggies.
Follow our step-by-step instructions to make the first banana puree for your baby.
- Fresh and ripen Bananas.
1. Wash the banana and remove all the dirt from its skin even it’s not necessary but you can’t take risks for your babies.
2. Peel off the Banana skin gently and chop it into small pieces.
3. Toss the pieces into the grinder and grind them until they turn into a smooth puree.
4. The banana puree will be a little brown color and tender to consume by babies.
5. You can add other fruits like avocado, peach, pear, plum, or cherries with the banana to make mixed puree which will be more essential nutrients riched puree for baby.
How many Times Will You Serve Banana Puree?
What do you give to your baby in the mid-noon, afternoon, or evening time? It’s the ideal time for serving banana puree to the baby. You can feed banana puree to the baby for 2 times a day in the snack time. If you want to serve banana puree in the meal time to your baby then you can serve it mixing with oatmeal.
Benefits Of Banana Puree:
Bananas are an ideal food and need to be served to the babies in the between 4 to 6 months for its higher amount of nutrients and fiber.
1. Easily Digest:
A baby’s stomach is very much sensitive to digest foods. Banana puree is easy to digest.
2. Treats constipation:
Constipation is a common case for many toddlers. Babies lay down on the bed whole day and can’t digest food easily. In this case, they suffer from constipation, bloating, and gas problems. Banana can solve the digest problems and eradicate the constipation problems.
Fiber richer foods help to keep the tummy full for longer and give energy to the body. You can serve your baby the essential amount of fiber from the banana.
4. A Whole Package Of Nutrients:
Nutrients are always needful for the baby’s body. Banana has all the possible nutrients e.g. iron, magnesium, niacin, B6, folate, and calcium.
5. Boost Brain Power:
Banana can boost the babies’ brain power and increase the concentration level.