The most adorable scenario to see your baby jumping, leafing, and bouncing with a smiley face in the baby jumper. It’s amazing that how much baby’s get entertained by moving and bouncing their body’s on the baby jumpers.
With such a lot of types of baby jumpers available in the market nowadays, how can you choose the right baby jumper for your child? Read on to learn everything you need to know about baby jumpers.
Before starting to read the best baby jumper 2018 full list, check out the table below for an overview.
|Evenflo Door Jumper|
|Graco Doorway Jumper|
|Jolly Stationary Jumper|
|Evenflo ExerSaucer Jumper|
Here are 5 best baby jumper 2018 review
Click a link below to jump to the relevant section
- 1.Fisher-Price Rainforest Jumper – Best baby jumper 2018
- 2.Evenflo Exersaucer Door Jumper
- 3.Graco Doorway Bumper Jumper
- 4.Jolly Stationary Jumper
- 5.Evenflo ExerSaucer Jump and Learn Jumper
- The different types of baby jumpers
- Benefit of having a baby jumper:
- What should you keep in mind while buying a baby jumper?
- Baby Jumper FAQ:
- What is the Difference between Jumpers, Bouncers, and Swings?
- Are baby jumpers really safe?
1.Fisher-Price Rainforest Jumper – Best baby jumper 2018
There are two variations of this Rainforest jumper, here is the other one, and both are equally awesome. This Jumper has a lot of great features for your baby. Its seat rotates 360 degrees, so your little one can turn all about, interacting from every angle.
The jumper has a plastic platform that has five toys set up, and the toys are able to light up, play music, and be put into motion by your child. There are also including a bobbling elephant and swinging monkey, to keep your baby entertained.
Weight: The product weight is 14 pound (7.26 kg). The maximum weight the jumper can hold is 25 pound or 11.36 kg.
Baby age: When your baby turns up to 4 to 5 months ages they can easily use the jumper.
Comfort &Safety: Two soft leaves extend from the frame to create an overhead canopy with soft toys that dangle down for fun bat-at play. It also offers a revolving seat with smooth spring covers which keep your baby’s little fingers safe from pinching and three-position height adjustment in case of the custom fit.
Including Toys: The jumper is fully designed with baby toys. A fun seat and toys which set up at five locations on the platform, engage the baby all the way around.
Besides, an electronic toy at the front has motion, music, and lights which will be activated by baby spinning a drum.
Encourages Healthy Development: The fisher price baby jumper is designed for your baby’s healthy development. Moving, spinning, and jumping in this jumper improve baby’s large motor skills.
Furthermore, the range of textures combined into the rainforest toys maintain tactile stimulation, whereas, the bright colors and fun music engage your baby’s visual and auditory senses
Adjustable Height: You can adjust the jumper height as your baby grows.
Transport: The frame pivots to a nested position so it can be tucked away when not in use, and it simply folds so you can carry it from room to room.
Clean: The pieces of this Jumper are plastic, so they can easily be clean as often as needed. And, the fabric seat cover also removable and machine washable.
- The jumper has 2 different models of music.
- The seat adjusts in height to accommodate the child as they grow.
- Seat supports babies who aren’t sitting up on their own yet with a padded neck support.
- Leg openings aren’t abrasive and don’t leave marks on bare thighs.
- Easy to put together.
- We’ve had zero issues with this jumper.
2.Evenflo Exersaucer Door Jumper
The seat is fully framed, and it surrounds your child, offering the needed comfort and support for a fun time. This doorway jumper comes in a small size, So it’s also easy to take anywhere you want.
Product features :
Weight: The product weight is 2.4 pound (1.09kg). The maximum weight requirement of this jumper is 24 pounds or 11 kg.
Baby Age: This jumper is a perfect as an infant jumper for your little baby who is about 4 months of age to walking age.
Safety: ASTM International, which stands for the American Society for Testing and Materials, has certified this product. Certification is strict and should make parents feel confident about this item’s safety.
Adjustable Height: according to your baby’s growth you can adjust the height of jumper.
Clean: You can take apart the entire jumper quick and wash with soap and water.
Transport: The Evenflo ExerSaucer Door Jumper is very lightweight and easy to set up. So you can easily travel with it.
- The jumper is made from quality, bright material, and they are sewn securely with no missing or broken stitches.
- Putting baby in and out is pretty easy.
- The length is very easy to adjust, takes seconds.
- The only downside is that the drywall gets tore up a little from where the jumper mounts.
3.Graco Doorway Bumper Jumper
Graco Doorway Jumper is one of my favorite jumpers. Its cool features with an incredible price tag, also making this jumper parents favorite. If you are looking for door jumper then you can be brought this jumper without any worry. Your baby will love jumping up and down in this jumper.
Weight: The product weight is 3.5 pound (1.59kg). The maximum weight the jumper can hold is 25 pound or 11.36 kg.
Baby Age: If your baby is 4 to 5-month ages. Then they can easily use the jumper.
Safety: The Bumper Jumper has a sturdy spring, with a hidden safety cord. If the sturdy spring suspension fails, the backup safety cord will stop your baby from falling or getting hurt, so they can bounce without worry.
Adjustable Height: Graco Jumper can grow with your little one, up to 25 lbs. Just adjust the height adjustable doorway baby bouncer, so that it’s at the right height for maximum jumping fun for your child.
Including Toys: The jumper comes with two soft, removable, interactive toys that are attached to the adjustable play rings. Your little one will love these cute, interactive toys that will stimulate her imagination.
Transport: Its simple design makes it easy to set up and take down.
Simple In & Out: This terrific doorway baby bouncer has special non-twist straps and a plastic dome that helps keep the straps apart, which makes it easier to get your baby in and out.
Mark Free: Graco’s Jumper features a no mark clamp so that it won’t leave a mark on your doors at home or away. The spring-loaded clamp won’t mark door moldings when you attach this doorway jumper, so you can attach it just about anywhere for your child’s entertainment.
Clean: The high-back, nylon seat pad is removable and machine washable, so that you can easily wash it whenever you need. And, the fabric seat cover also
- Easy to take down and put back up.
- No springs or anything that could pinch your baby’s fingers (the spring is above baby, where he/she cannot reach).
- Easy to adjust, just slide the tab up or down.
- The included toys can be fall off easily due to only being attached on by Velcro.
4.Jolly Stationary Jumper
The jolly jumper scientifically designed saddle seat firmly supports baby’s spine, ensuring correct, upright posture during exercise. There are no activity centers, no flashing lights, No noise making devices. All you have is a jumper, a support apparatus, and a happy giggling baby.
Weight: The product weight is 11.3 pound (5.2kg). The maximum weight the jumper can hold is 28 Ibs or 13 kg.
Baby age: If your baby’s age is 3-4 month or baby can hold head up with full neck support can use the jumper.
Safety: The jolly stationary jumper carefully designed with baby’s safety. There are two straps that connect to the Jolly Jumper on a Stand. This provides a great sense of focus up and down direction to your baby’s bouncing session.
Transport: You can disassemble the jumper relatively quickly. Therefore, you can take the jumper with you when it’s time for your baby to visit grandma and grandpa house.
- The harness is washable (make sure you attach the velcro strips together before washing).
- The harness is supportive and secure.
- Easy to set up, no tools needed.
- The jumper takes up a lot of room.
- Slightly complicated to put the baby in and out.
5.Evenflo ExerSaucer Jump and Learn Jumper
The Evenflo ExerSaucer Jumper offers parents a safe environment where the infant can jump, learn and play just like the baby need. It comes with a soft base landing, that avoids infants injury if they slip or all out of their seat.
If you are looking for a small but high featuring jumper, this may be the perfect model for your infant’s needs.
Weight: The product weight is 22 pound (9.98 kg).
Baby Age: If your baby age is about 4 to 5 month then they can easily use the jumper.
Safety: Evenflo always cares about baby’s safety. This one of the best infant jumpers that provides your baby with a safe and secure learning environment.
Including Toys: The jumper is including with 58 activities toys that help baby milestones development. You can also simply remove worn-out toys or replace toys that are no more fun to the child. The jumper is also engaged with light & sounds.
Adjustable Height: 3-Position Height Adjustment that grows with your child.
Bounce Base: Bounce base gives a baby a soft landing pad that promotes stability in early development.
Clean: The seat pad is removable so you can wash when you want.
- The jumper colors are neutral so it can be used for boys or girls.
- The seat swivels so that baby can control the direction he wishes to view or the toys he wishes to play with.
- You can not easily move the jumper from room to room. You can turn it sideways and maneuver it through doorways, but don’t expect to be moving it very often.
The different types of baby jumpers
A stationary jumper consists of a seat, an elastic cord, and a sturdy frame. These jumpers are pretty simple in design and do not contain any extra toys. A stationary jumper gives no additional entertainment to your baby. They almost only give the ability to jump and that’s it.
Stationary Activity Jumper
Activity jumpers consist of a seat, a frame, and a tray, usually filled with toys. The purposes of these toys are to making your baby entertained when they are not in the mood for jumping up and down.
The door jumpers are always hanging on doorways. They have an elastic cable and a clamp at the end to attach the door frame. They can easily be removed one place to another place.
Benefit of having a baby jumper:
- A baby jumper is a great fun activity tool that helps to keep your baby entertains.
- The baby jumpers have developmental and educational benefits.
- It helps your baby to release some energy … which means that they will sleep easily and comfortably at night.
- It allows you to enjoy a cup of coffee or pay some attention to your other kids.
- It will help to keeps your children away from all the electronic gadgets, as ( I phone, I –pad, and television).
What should you keep in mind while buying a baby jumper?
Choose to purchase the perfect baby jumper for your loving baby; you need to have a particular idea related to what you need to consider comparing the product along. You’ll consult some necessary things below soon find the best one for your little one.
Every baby jumper product model includes a suggested weight limit. Hence, when you are buying a baby jumper be sure to confirm your baby’s weight. If you failed to confirm these weight limit might lead to the baby jumper breaking and injuring your baby.
Babies are not staying in the same size they will grow day by day. In that case, you should choose a baby jumper that will grow with your baby. As Some baby jumpers will allow you to adjust their height limit.
Ease of Cleaning:
A removable and washable baby jumper is easy to clean.
Includes interactive toys and activities:
Most of the baby jumpers are well designed with some fun toys that help to keep your baby entertained. So when you choosing a jumper for your baby you should definitely keep the number and sort of toys that your baby prefers in mind.
But you have to make sure that there aren’t so many toys that destruct your child to keep playing overuse the jumper. Some jumpers even make it easy to remove, customize, and modify the number and sort of toys that are attached. Therefore, you will easily make your jumper as your baby like.
Always keep in mind that you should not choose the jumpers with seats that are equipped with a single flexible strap. A single strap will swing left to right a lot, which can cause baby injury. A good jumper will have two or more elastic straps will assist to keep your baby in place while he jumps up and down.
A comfortable seat that easily removes is what you should expect in the best baby jumper. A luxury soft seat with adjustable heights will also accommodate your baby growth.
Easy to transport:
Some baby jumpers are very lightweight and easy to set up. So, whenever you go outside of the house, you will be able to take the jumper with you.
If your house is short on spaces then you have to look for a jumper that can be easy to disassemble. Therefore, whenever you don’t use the jumper you can easily break down to store it. Then, If you want to use it again in the future you can also build it up.
Baby Jumper FAQ:
When can babies use jumpers?
Usually, babies can use jumpers when they are around 4 to 5 months ages. It should be considered on the ability to hold their head up, and whether or not their toes can touch the ground.
What is the weight limit of a baby jumper?
Baby jumpers have included weight limit which varies from model to model. It’s important to check the weight manually when you buying a baby jumper.
As a broad guideline, both the stationary jumper’s and also the doorway jumper weight limit is usually around 25lbs(11.36kg).
Do baby jumpers help with leg development?
It is a myth that baby jumpers help to develop your baby’s leg muscles and motor coordination. There are 2 different answers from 2 sites.
Many experts believe that baby jumpers are delay baby’s walking process and they recommend to use the jumper 20 min per day.
But many mothers report that their baby bounced with joy each day and learned to walk independently without any problems. So at the end of the day, it’s totally your decision that a baby jumper is appropriate for your baby or not.
What is the Difference between Jumpers, Bouncers, and Swings?
Baby Jumper: use the movement of your baby’s feet when they push or jump themselves up from the ground.
Baby Bouncer: Baby bouncers create a much more suitable movement according to your baby’s wiggly movements in the seat.
Baby swings: Baby swings work just like normal swings do! Some swings back and forth without the need for your baby to move.
Are baby jumpers really safe?
Basically, the answer is yes, as long as you follow the instructions carefully.
Doorway Jumpers Safety concern:
- Select a door frame that can support the weight of the jumper and baby. Be sure that the upper frame of your door is sturdy- not cracked, crumbling or otherwise damaged.
- Ensure your baby is securely fitted and strapped into the harness, so they won’t fall out while jumping.
- Check the laces regularly to confirm they are not worn and will not snap under the baby’s weight.
- Don’t push or pull the jumper while a child is in it.
- When you see the baby is tired take out from the jumper.
Both Stationary Jumper safety concern:
- Don’t attach toys with strings to the jumper as these are a strangulation hazard.
- Always try to keep the floor clean.
- Don’t try to use a jumper near stairs, pools or other hazardous areas.
- Place the baby activity jumper on a flat, level floor.
- Once your baby exceeds the weight and height limit stop using the jumper.
- You should not leave the room when the baby is jumping.
- Do not use the jumper longer than 20 min a day.
Need more safety guide on the baby jumper, Check this Baby jumper safety.
Found the best baby jumper 2018 from our list? Let me tell your experience about the baby jumper. If you have still any query about baby jumper frankly you can ask me in the below.
You may also like best kid sprinkler review